The Department of Psychology’s Main Office is the central office for the department and provides support and services for undergraduate students, graduate students, post-docs, faculty, staff, and visitors.
Support and Services
The Main Office is the central information resource for the department and is responsible for the following Services:
- Providing general department information
- Key Distribution
- Daily Distribution of Mail & Faxes
- Facilities Trouble Calls / Maintenance
- Courtesy Parking Requests & Parking for staff, faculty & grad students
- Telephone Service Requests (TSR)
- Course Evaluation Schedule
- Room Reservation Calendar
- Room Reservation Requests
- Departmental Directory
- Distributing and collecting course evaluations
See the Forms and Policies webpage for more information
The Main Office is open daily from 8:00 am to 12pm and 1:00 to 4:30 pm.
- For General information, please contact: (310) 825-2961
- FAX #: (310) 206-5895
To contact the Auxiliary Services Coordinator, please contact:
- (310) 825-6088
All general correspondence can be mailed to:
- 1285 Franz Hall
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Map, Location and Directions
The Main Office is located in 1285 Franz Hall.
For a campus map, please see UCLA Campus Map.