JVS Scholarship Program
Online application period is from Jan 4th, 2012 to Mar 16th, 2012.
Do you need help paying for your education? Apply for a Jewish Vocational Service Scholarship!
- Minimum age of 16 years
- Permanent and legal resident of Los Angeles County
- U.S. Citizen or documented legal permanent U.S. resident (green card)
- Planning to attend an accredited public or private college, university or vocational school in the United States
- Planning to enroll full-time (minimum 12 units/term
- Minimum 2.7 GPA
- Demonstrated and verifiable financial need
Completed application and all supplemental materials (including official transcript and letter of recommendation) must be postmarked by March 16, 2012. A complete list of required supplemental materials is available online. Any supplemental materials postmarked after March 16, 2012 will NOT be considered.
For further eligibility and application information, visit: www.jvsla.org/scholarship