- Campus Human Resources COVID-19 Updates
- Ergonomics Resources due to COVID-19 – Telecommute During Safer at Home Order
UC Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
The University of California has issued a systemwide COVID-19 vaccination policy (PDF) that requires all UC students, faculty, staff, academic appointees, postdoctoral researchers and trainees, as well as anyone accessing UC facilities or in-person UC programs, to be fully vaccinated (including the booster vaccine for those who are eligible) — with limited medical exemptions and accommodations based on disabilities or religious beliefs, as well as deferrals for those who are pregnant. (Reference: UC COVID-19 Vaccination Policy)
UCLA Covid-19 Symptom Monitoring and Vaccination Verification System Survey
Beginning Monday, Aug. 15, completion of the UCLA daily symptom monitoring survey will no longer be required for students, faculty and staff who live, learn or work at UCLA or at other UCLA properties. Instead, individuals are asked to complete a self-assessment of COVID-19 symptoms and not come to campus, attend classes and/or leave your residence if symptoms are present. Organizers of campus events will still have the option to conduct their own pre-entry negative test and/or vaccination checks as long as it is applied consistently across all events managed by that entity.
Following the retirement of the symptom monitoring system, the platform will be modified and repurposed as the new UCLA COVID-19 Action Center, effective Tuesday, Aug. 16, where users can:
- Submit proof of vaccination or request an exception to the COVID-19 UC Vaccination Policy
- Update/change remote status or data privacy settings
- Upload COVID-19 test results from outside the UCLA testing system
- Quickly access the latest protocol updates and other information and resources
More information on the campus’s symptom monitoring protocol is available in the UCLA Summary of COVID-19 Public Health Mitigation Requirements.