Psychology Computing Lab Printing Policies
Information primarily for undergraduates wishing to print in the department's computer labs
Printing in the Psychology Computer Labs
Wēpa print stations in Franz Hall are intended to support undergraduates currently taking Psychology courses, however other uses are permitted. Upload your documents to wēpa, then pick them up at any wēpa station. What is required?
- A valid UCLA Logon ID
- Funds on your UCLA BruinCard or wēpa account
- Your Bruin Card (not really required, but very helpful)
Undergraduate students taking Psychology courses during the current quarter receive a $4.50 Instructional Print Credit which may be used at the wēpa stations in the Psychology building for printing documents in support of their psychology courses. This credit is the same regardless of the number of psychology courses taken in a given quarter. Instructors and teaching assistants will also receive credit. The quarterly credit does not roll over and expires at midnight on the last day of final exams. Printing for any other reason may be purchased with BruinCard funds at the following rates:
.09 Single-sided Black and White
.17 Double-sided Black and White
.49 Single-sided Color
.97 Double-sided Color
To see the locations and the current status of the wēpa print stations in Franz Hall and elsewhere on campus, please see our print station map.
Some important points to note:
Before you print for the first time we recommend that you authenticate with wēpa. Do so by going to www.wepanow.com and logging in. Be sure to select UCLA as your school, then log in with your UCLA credentials. See our lab proctor in computer lab 3290 if you have any trouble with this.
Ready to print from the Franz Hall computer lab?
- Select “File,” “Print” within your application and choose one of the wēpa print options (black and white, color, etc.).
- When prompted, enter your UCLA Logon credentials.
- Go to the print station and follow the directions there to pick up your print job. Swiping your BruinCard at the station is the fastest, easiest way to log in and receive your documents.
There are other ways to print from your personal computer, mobile device, or USB. See our lab proctor in computer lab 3290 for more information.