Functional Imaging of the Human Brain
Through the development of modern methods of neuroimaging, we are interested in exploring the relationships between structure and function in the human brain, particularly as related to higher level cognition, such as mental imagery. Our lab is involved in the creation of technologies - including:
- Rapid Methods of MR Imaging
- Fusion of Electrophysiology and fMRI
- Advanced approaches to MR data analysis
- Ultra-Low Field MRI using SQUID detection
- Low energy focused ultrasound for neurostimulation
- Measurement of Consciousness
- Information through Images
- Brain Reading
We are engaged in the active exploration of modern data analysis approaches, such as machine learning, with special attention to methods that reveal systems-level neural organization.
Find more on my Personal web site.
Please see my CV for a list of publications. A recent copy can be found at This link.