PGSA: Psychology Graduate Student Association
We represent the common interests of graduate students in the psychology department by...
- holding monthly open meetings to identify and address issues of concern to psychology graduate students
- working closely with department faculty and staff to communicate issues of concern to psychology graduate students and help come up with solutions
- providing the financial and structural resources necessary to facilitate social interaction among psychology graduate students across different years and areas
- encouraging connections between psychology graduate students, other departments, and community organizations
In short, we do what we can to make graduate student life more fulfilling.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at UCLAPGSA@gmail.com
- Wendy Christensen (President)
- Jonah Price (Vice-President)
- Jennifer Gamarra (Treasurer/BSC Rep)
- Mary Hargis (Secretary)