Manually Install Optional Windows Updates Without Upgrading to Windows 10
Date published: 10/14/2015
Due to possible incompatibility issues, Psych IT does not recommend upgrading to Windows 10 right now. Please be advised that you can perform other updates without upgrading to Windows 10 by following these instructions.
- Right-click on “Computer” (or “This PC” for Windows 8/8.1) and select “Properties”
- At the screen below, click on “Windows Update”
- Then, click on “Show all available updates”
- Select “Optional” and check-mark the optional updates you like to install and uncheck “Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro" and click on “OK”
- Click on “Install updates” to install updates without upgrading to Windows 10.