Winter Enrollment Information
Date published: 10/27/2017
The Winter 2018 Schedule has been updated with more information on class offerings. Please note that priority enrollment pass appointments began November 6 and first pass enrollment appointments began November 9. Second pass apparointments began November 16. Please make sure to check and double check your enrollment appointments through myUCLA.
Remember: If you missed your first pass enrollment, you will have to wait until second pass to enroll in courses.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT WINTER ENROLLMENT
· Please remember that enrollment for Psychology Department courses is restricted based on your major and class standing!
· If you have submitted a pink petition to declare major standing, please check the petitions tab on MyUCLA to see when your petition has been processed, as you will not receive an email notification. Per our policy, please allow 1-3 business after your official grade has posted for your petition to be processed.
· If you are pre-major standing, you may need to wait until second pass to enroll in some of your courses.
· We do not give out PTEs.
· Check the Schedule of Classes Course Info page to see if/when you will be eligible to enroll in each Psych course. https://sa.ucla.edu/ro/Public/SOC
· The Notes are unique for each class, please check each course for more information.