Academic Employment Opportunities
Academic employment opportunities including Tenure-track, Ladder, Lecturer and Researcher positions.
- Staglin Family Chair in Psychology
- The Department of Psychology at UCLA seeks nominations and applications for a full-time tenured position at the level of Professor, in Clinical Psychology, to fill an endowed chair, the Staglin Family Chair in Psychology.
- Full/Part-time Lecturer Positions
- Applications are invited for full- and part-time Lecturers, Visiting Professors, and other temporary professorial positions which will be available during the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Tenure-Track Position: Open-Rank, Social Psychology
- The UCLA Department of Psychology invites applications for an open-rank position in Social Psychology.
- Tenure-Track Position: Open-Rank, Quantitative Psychology
- The UCLA Department of Psychology invites applications for an open-rank position in Quantitative Psychology.
- Hiring for Postdoctoral Scholar Position