Applying to the ADP Minor
Application for Admission to the Psychology ADP Minor
Guidelines and Checklist
NOTE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS!
The application is divided into 4 parts, and all but the recommendation are to be submitted ONLINE.
The application deadline for Fall-Winter-Spring 2017-18 (cohort A) is Monday, January 30, 2017, 4:00 pm.
- Complete the online ADP Minor Application Form. To complete this form, you will need to upload:
- A complete copy of your Degree Progress Report or Degree Audit Report. There is no need for an official Registrar-issued transcript. Pre-UCLA transcripts (e.g., community college) are not required.
- The short answers and essay questions portion of the Application. Please use this Word document to complete these questions.
- 1 academic- or employment-related recommendation from any supervisor or instructor who knows you well and can speak to your strengths, skills and potential (use form provided and provide recommender with a blank envelope), sealed in an envelope with the recommender’s signature across the seal. This person can be from outside UCLA (but should not be a member of your family). Please plan ahead to allow time for your recommender to complete the form and return it to you for inclusion in your application.
- Submit your recommendation in hard copy, sealed in an envelope with the recommender’s signature across the seal, to the Psychology Undergraduate Advising Office, 1531 Franz Hall (1st floor of Franz tower; outside entrance facing vending machines), by 4:30 pm Tuesday, November 1. Note: the Advising Office closes at 4:30 pm sharp! Do not wait until the last minute to submit your recommendation to the office!
Please ensure your application is complete. We cannot review incomplete applications.