Remote Access to Computer Labs - Windows
Remote access to the Psychology computer labs is available to Psychology undergraduate and graduate students. If you need help with remote access, please submit a helpdesk request.
Note: remote access sessions are limited to 3 hours. Data saved on remote access computers will not be preserved; please make sure your work is saved to cloud storage (Box, Google Drive), or emailed to yourself. Remote access is not available from 2am-4am Pacific Time.
- Connect to VPN.
- Browse to our UCLA Psychology - Remote Computer Access page.
- Click the Connect button for an available computer.
- Click the Download button.
- Depending on your browser settings, you may need to locate the .rdp file in your Downloads folder and double-click that file to launch Remote Desktop.
- If prompted, click the Connect button.
- Log in using 'franzlab\LOGON' (where LOGON is your UCLA Logon ID). Your password is your UID (your 9-digit University ID number).