Information for students wishing to print in the department computer labs
Printing in the Psychology Computer Labs
Note: Bruin Print is a service provided to Psychology undergraduate students. If you are an employee (faculty, staff, postdoc, researcher) or grad student, please review our instructions for printing to our copy machines.
What is required to use Bruin Print?
- A valid UCLA Logon ID
- Your BruinCard (not required, but recommended)
Before you print for the first time, we recommend that you authenticate with Wepa by going to wepanow.com and logging in. Be sure to select UCLA as your school, then log in with your UCLA credentials. See our lab proctor in computer lab 3290 if you have any trouble with this.
- $0.15 Single-sided Black and White
- $0.24 Double-sided Black and White
- $0.34 Single-sided Color
- $0.48 Double-sided Color
Print credit may be purchased with BruinCard funds or you may pay with a credit card at the Bruin Print station.
To see the locations and the current status of the Bruin Print stations in the Psychology Complex and elsewhere on campus, please see our print station map.
Ready to print from a computer lab workstation?
- Select “File” and then “Print” within your application and choose one of the Wepa print options (black and white, color, etc.).
- When prompted, enter your UCLA Logon credentials.
- Go to the print station and follow the directions there to pick up your print job.
- Swiping your BruinCard at the station is the fastest, easiest way to log in and receive your documents.
There are other ways to print from your personal computer, mobile device, USB drive, or cloud storage (Box, Google Drive, etc.) Visit wepanow.com for more information.