Research by Professor Martie Haselton Receives Media Attention
Date published: 11/3/2020
A study by Professor Martie Haselton, Graduate Student Benjamin Seitz, and 10 additional scientists, published in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, is being prominently featured on the UCLA Newsroom and is generating substantial news coverage.
The researchers found that COVID-19 and America’s response to it are likely to profoundly affect our families, work lives, relationships, and gender roles for years. The article titled “Birthrates, marriage, gender roles will change dramatically in post-pandemic world, scientists predict” is available at the UCLA Newsroom.
The research has also received attention from other websites (listed below):
- EurekAlert (American Association for the Advancement of Science)
- Channel 11 Fox News Good Day LA
- NBC Los Angeles
- Daily Mail (UK)
- KABC Channel 7 Los Angeles
- UCLA Health
- iHeartRadio/KFI-AM 640 Los Angeles
- Indo Asian News Service/The New Indian Express
- Times Now
- The Times of India
- Indo Asian News Service/Sify.com