UCLA Psychology Postdoctoral Scholars Fact Sheet
For essential information tailored to Psychology Postdocs, read the Fact Sheet for Psychology Postdoctoral Scholars.
The Fact Sheet includes information regarding Hiring/Benefits, E-mail, Housing, and Campus Services.
UCLA Graduate Division Postdoctoral Scholar Resources:
- General website: www.gdnet.ucla.edu/postdocs.html
- Orientation Webinar for New Postdoctoral Scholars: www.gdnet.ucla.edu/gss/postdoc/pdorientwebinargd.htm
- Postdoctoral Funding Resources: www.gdnet.ucla.edu/asis/infoserv/gflist.htm
- Graduate & Postdoctoral Extramural Support (GRAPES) Database: www.grad.ucla.edu/grpinst.htm
- Postdoctoral Scholars Career Development: www.grad.ucla.edu/careerhub
UCLA Postdoctoral Scholars Listserv
All UCLA postdoctoral scholars are invited to join the listserv to be aware of all activities, services, and funding opportunities available to them. To join, https://www.postdoc.ucla.edu/connect
Office of Postdoctoral Affairs for Biomedical & Life Sciences
This office aims to enhance and support the research training experience for postdoctoral scholars, visiting scholars, and their faculty mentors in the Biomedical and Life Sciences at UCLA.
The David Geffen School of Medicine and the Graduate Division co-sponsor a membership to an online biosciences career center that contains career development information, and the largest biosciences job posting site in the US. Their membership includes the top US research institutes, so companies and universities post jobs here to access the best candidates. Current and former UCLA students, postdoctoral scholars, staff, and faculty are all eligible for a free membership and use of the site www.biocareers.com.
California State Licensure for Clinical Psychologists
Please see the resources below (compiled by current Postdocs) for taking the appropriate steps to become licensed in CA.