Information for students wishing to print in the department computer labs
Printing in the Psychology Computer Labs
Wepa print stations in the Psychology Complex are primarily intended to support undergraduates currently taking Psychology courses. Upload your documents to Wepa, then pick them up at any Wepa station.
What is required?
- A valid UCLA Logon ID
- Funds on your UCLA BruinCard or Wepa account
- Your BruinCard (not required, but recommended)
Before you print for the first time, we recommend that you authenticate with Wepa by going to wepanow.com and logging in. Be sure to select UCLA as your school, then log in with your UCLA credentials. See our lab proctor in computer lab 3290 if you have any trouble with this.
- $0.09 Single-sided Black and White
- $0.17 Double-sided Black and White
- $0.49 Single-sided Color
- $0.97 Double-sided Color
To see the locations and the current status of the Wepa print stations in the Psychology Complex and elsewhere on campus, please see our print station map.
Ready to print from a computer lab workstation?
- Select “File” and then “Print” within your application and choose one of the Wepa print options (black and white, color, etc.).
- When prompted, enter your UCLA Logon credentials.
- Go to the print station and follow the directions there to pick up your print job.
- Swiping your BruinCard at the station is the fastest, easiest way to log in and receive your documents.
There are other ways to print from your personal computer, mobile device, USB drive, or cloud storage (Box, Google Drive, etc.) See our lab proctor in computer lab 3290 or visit wepanow.com for more information.
Some important points to note:
- Undergraduate students taking Psychology courses during the current quarter receive a $2.25 instructional print credit which may be used at Wepa kiosks for printing documents in support of their psychology courses.
- Instructors and TAs of undergraduate courses will receive $2.25 print credit upon request. To request an instructor/TA print credit, please submit a helpdesk request.
- Quarterly print credits do not roll over.
- Additional print credit may be purchased with BruinCard funds.