Information for students wishing to print in the department computer labs
Printing in the Psychology Computer Labs
Wepa print stations in Franz Hall are intended to support undergraduates currently taking Psychology courses, however other uses are permitted. Upload your documents to Wepa, then pick them up at any Wepa station. What is required?
- A valid UCLA Logon ID
- Funds on your UCLA BruinCard or Wepa account
- Your BruinCard (not really required, but helpful)
Undergraduate students taking Psychology courses during the current quarter receive a $2.25 Instructional Print Credit which may be used at Wepa kiosks for printing documents in support of their psychology courses. Print credits do not roll over. Instructors and teaching assistants will receive print credit upon request. To request an instructor/TA print credit, please submit a helpdesk request. Additional print credit may be purchased with BruinCard funds.
.09 Single-sided Black and White
.17 Double-sided Black and White
.49 Single-sided Color
.97 Double-sided Color
To see the locations and the current status of the Wepa print stations in Franz Hall and elsewhere on campus, please see our print station map.
Some important points to note:
Before you print for the first time, we recommend that you authenticate with Wepa by going to wepanow.com and logging in. Be sure to select UCLA as your school, then log in with your UCLA credentials. See our lab proctor in computer lab 3290 if you have any trouble with this.
Ready to print from a computer lab workstation?
- Select “File,” “Print” within your application and choose one of the Wepa print options (black and white, color, etc.).
- When prompted, enter your UCLA Logon credentials.
- Go to the print station and follow the directions there to pick up your print job. Swiping your BruinCard at the station is the fastest, easiest way to log in and receive your documents.
There are other ways to print from your personal computer, mobile device, USB drive, or cloud storage (Box, Google Drive, etc.) See our lab proctor in computer lab 3290 or visit wepanow.com for more information.