Pre-Health and Graduate School Resources
Choosing an Area of Interest
- Workshop: PhD in Clinical Psychology (Dr. Lara Ray, 2/12/18)
- A Guide for Underrepresented Students Applying to Graduate Programs in Clinical Psychology
Choosing Graduate School: Things to Consider
When considering going to graduate school, it is important to evaluate your reasons for doing so. Graduate school is a huge commitment. Make sure you choose a program that fits your needs and will help you achieve your goals.
- Is Graduate School Right for You?
- Graduate Study Online - Fully searchable online database of APA's popular print volume, Graduate Study in Psychology (fee required)
- Choosing a Graduate Program
Applying to Graduate School
“Pre-Health at UCLA” is a campus-wide initiative aimed to improve the pre-health experience at UCLA by bringing together information and opportunities for pre-health students:
Website - Information about pre-health services, application timelines and processes, and health professions
Facebook - Upcoming events and opportunities on and off campus